My personal experience with Praxis has revealed an organization that at its core is truly dedicated to the principles of culture transformation...and can provide advice based upon real experience not theories.
ESOP Communications and Education
Regular and effective communication about the ESOP is an integral part of creating a high performance ownership culture.
This typically begins with clear communication about how your employee ownership plan works.
Once employees understand how the company’s employee ownership plan works and the value that can result from it, a business literacy education program will then teach employees about the links between their individual actions, the company's success, and their rewards through enhanced share value. All of Praxis' education programs are fun, interactive, incorporate adult-learning principles, and are customized to your company.
Praxis will work with your company to lay the groundwork for rolling out and maximizing your ESOP. Initially we can:
- Design a plan for introducing your ESOP or employee ownership plan to company employees, including company-wide and small group meetings, Q&A documents, press releases and post-announcement follow-up.
- Develop and refine key messages and values that employee ownership supports
- Design and deliver customized in-depth ESOP education programs for employees at all levels of your organization
To move beyond ESOP basics, Praxis can help:
- Assess your company's training needs
- Develop an ongoing ownership education strategy
- Design a series of training modules that focus on achieving your company's strategic improvement targets
- Conduct training for employee owners
- Develop your internal capacity through our train-the-trainers program
Participants leave the training program with a better understanding of their new role requirements as employee-owners and the motivation to generate and support processes to make the company as successful as possible.
Sample training modules include: Business Concepts for Employee Owners, Your Employee Ownership Plan and You, Understanding Your Company's Finances and Ownership Behaviors.